Saturday, January 16, 2010

My day @ the mall

man i wish i wuz goin sumewhere i have 2 much hw in Core i have a whole media project thing 2 do i read a bio book and now i have to do a memory page on Jane Goodall with pixs and stuff ugh stupid hw i did go 2 the mall 2 day tho and i got a really cute sweatshirt 4rom hollister anda stupid freakin 6.50 tank 4rom wetseal wen i coud have gotten like six tanks 4rom Joppa each 4 1.70 but its cool my moms got me sum and lets c i also got sum earrings and a ring 4rom Charlotte Russ and hmm another nail art pen a blue 1 from target and sum yellow nailpolish and sum mints it wuz a good day...

17 comments:

  1. I have lyk4 penz..... I thot u didn't like them tho....

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i just wanted 2 buy sumthin and it looked nice and its blue so it wil match the uniform...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Th@swhat I thot when I bought it. I need buy A white polish

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think we have white nail polish at least thats wut jasmine sed cuz if we dont imm be really bad cuz i bought sum yellow polish

    ReplyDelete
  5. we shood plan a week where we all where white and blue nail polish, lyk every other nail, i might do that this week,idk cuz i have on blue nail polish rite now and it will eventually start to peal. i have lyk almost ever color in polish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. im on my skype aloT so u shood go on urz and then i cood chat still w/ u

    ReplyDelete
  7. i dont have white polish. im gonna buy sum 4 like track meets stuff so it will b mostly white(lyk the uniform) and then with my blue nail art ben ill write my events n 3M. i already planned it all out. all i need is the white polish.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow i dont think i have white dang it jasmine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. goodness gratious!!!! ill prob b buying sum soon n e ways

    ReplyDelete
  10. i dont. but i need sum. i dont wanna spend tha money tho

    ReplyDelete
  11. white out! lol, it cood prob work

    ReplyDelete
  12. euw!!! y??i dont evn have white out.

    ReplyDelete
  13. no its not and i have no time 2 make a new post...

    ReplyDelete