Friday, December 25, 2009

Presents

Omg this years presents were so nice and im actually proud of wut i bought for others. I finally didnt shop at the 99 cents store!...... dont judge me u no u guys shop there too. well anyways i got a really nice calendar 4rom CC. and a sum cute nail polish 4rom chloe along wit a cell phone case and sum lotion. i got a ah-dorable cardigan 4rom jazz and a really nice keychain too. hmm i also go sum cute neckalces and a wallet 4rom my sister KH and sum cozzy socks 4rom JH. oh and a wii! I GOT A WII PEOPLE! 4ROM MY MOMMY! along wit a jazzy aero bag and sum scrunchies 4rom CH. and thats about it. yup it wuz great tell me wut u guys got!



Chow!

3 comments:

  1. im proud of what i got and hat i got for ppl 2. next yr we should do a secret santa

    ReplyDelete
  2. that wuld be fun! we did that wit my school friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cuz i gave jasmine the idea. but doing secret santa would save a lotta money

    ReplyDelete