Monday, December 21, 2009

STRESSED!

Omg Im gettin so stressed. Okay so i have to go to the mall and get my mom her gift 4 xmas plus i gotta get my friend a gift and jasmine keeps sayin oh and we have 2 go to that kiosk and get our ears pierced but thats too expensive! and i wanna get my mom sumthin 4rom bath and body works or the body shop and i wanna get my friend a bracelet 4rom somewhere but i only have 12 dollars! So wat do i do? SHould i do sum xtra chores around the house and earn sum money or shuld i forget about the ear piercing and get my mom her gift and use my xmas money to get my friend a gift after xmas or shuld i just wait til i get 2 the mall and try 2 get my mom and my friend 6 dollar gifts? please help me! comment.



Chow!

2 comments:

  1. get ur ears pierced after christmas. get a coupo 2 sum where and get 6 dollar gifts. then with ur christmas money get ur ears pierced. have no idea still huh?
    http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3754078&cp=2484530.3932123&fpricesort=priceAscending&filter=yes&fCat=3932123

    so like give ur mo the perfume and ur friend the lotion and bubble bath stuff. and then youll still have 2 dollars to spare. how smart am i?

    ReplyDelete